Pepper Power will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018).
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- information contained in, or relating to, any communications that you send to us or submit through our website
- any other personal information that you choose to send over
Pepper Power will only collect personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes relating to freelance web design, development and digital marketing projects that you choose to discuss.
We will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes and they will not be passed to any third party.
We will maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing in line with the data protection laws. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Except when stated herein, we will not store personal data longer than is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the data were collected or for which they are further processed, or as is required by law
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites:
- Our website may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- recognise a computer when a user visits the website
- track users as they navigate the website
- enable the use of a shopping cart on the website
- improve the website’s usability
- analyse the use of the website
- administer the website
- prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Liz Pepper
You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org